West Palm Beach Amateur Radio Group, Inc.
a Florida Non-Profit Corporation
Events and Nets
Events and Nets Menu
2016 Annual Holiday Party
ARES Training Exercise for Palm Beach County
Field Day 2016
TIME - 1400 HRS (2PM) Local
LOCATION -South Florida Science Center and Aquarium Center (SFSC&A):
What to bring with you
1. ARRL Test Fee of $15.00 in cash, check or money order
2. A Legal Photo ID. (Driver's License or Passport) If not available see below. *
3. Social security card or something with your SSN on it or an FCC issued FRN.
4. CSCE if you have one from a recent test or if you already have an Amateur Radio License bring a copy of it.
5. Calculator (battery operated). If it is a programmable calculator all memories must be cleared before the test.
6. A pen to fill out the FCC 605 Form.
7. Two #2 pencils with erasers to fill out the test answer sheets.
If you come close and do not pass you may retake the test immediately but this requires another test fee.
* If no photo ID is available bring two of the following
non-photo legal ID birth certificate (must have the appropriate seal) social security card, library card,
utility bill, bank statement or other business correspondence that specifically names the person; or a postmarked envelope addressed to the person at his or her current mailing address as it will appear on the FCC Form 605.